TL 9000 Telecoms
Globalization of the telecommunications industry is driving the need to apply a common set of quality requirements throughout the supply chain. TL 9000 addresses this need and is synonymous with reduced costs, improved performance and enhanced customer/ supplier relationships.
Representatives from major stakeholders decided that only by defining specific quality needs and setting clear goals and objectives could the telecommunications industry promote a culture for continual improvement.
TL 9000 defines the telecommunications quality system requirements for the design, development, production, delivery, installation and maintenance, of products and services. This also includes performance and cost-based measurements that measure reliability and quality performance.
TL 9000 is only relevant to those organizations currently engaged in work within the telecommunications industry and who want to implement a certified management system with international recognition.
- Use quality management to deliver a more reliable and consistent service
- Measure, monitor and continually improve your quality management
- Identify ways to cut costs, speed up delivery and increase revenue
- Become more competitive with better service and lower cost services
- Demonstrate quality management to open up new market opportunities