Customer Satisfaction – ISO 10002
ISO 10002:2018 is concerned with dealing with the handling of customers’ complaints related to products/services within an organization including planning, design, operation, maintenance, and improvements for all types of commercial or noncommercial activities, including those related to e-commerce. The Standard is aimed at creating confidence and increasing customer retention by assisting to handle complaints and seizing the resulting opportunities for learning.In ISO 10002:2018, customer satisfaction is key area of focus on how an organisation handles the complaints it receives about its products /services. This is in line with the predecessor to this standard, ISO 10002:2018.
- Achieve operational efficiency to identify trends and causes of complaints
- Resolve more complaints by adopting a more customer-focused approach
- Engage staff with new customer service training opportunities
- Integrate ISO 10002 with ISO 9001 to improve overall efficiency
- Monitor and continually improve your complaints handling process