The course covers the basic introduction into sustainability, importance and value proposition.
In the context of sustainable development, businesses that are often referred to as part of the problem can be part of the solution. As a consequence, policymakers, industry leaders, society and academics are trying to understand how sustainability affects traditional ways of doing business, and also, how traditional businesses are affected by sustainability. How to develop a sustainable competitive advantage is a key challenge in the agendas of today’s global executives.
What you’ll learn
Participants on this module can expect to:
- Develop an understanding of the strategic challenges faced by modern organizations in today’s global business environment
- Develop a basic understanding of sustainability thinking and triple-bottom-line approaches
- Develop an appreciation of the business case for sustainability in different industries
- Develop an appreciation of the ethical implications of business decisions
- Develop an appreciation of the potential for social innovation through business activities.
Add a Verified Certificate for AED 75/- Only
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 15 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 23
- Assessments Yes
Section 1 - Introduction in to Sustainability
Section 3 – Significance of ESG pillars on Startup valuation firms in IPO
Section 4 – Steps in corporate sustainability reporting
Section 5 - Quiz