This competency-based course teaches a general understanding of the concepts of the ISO 9001:2015 standard and the principles and practices of leading management systems and process audits in accordance with ISO 19011.
The aim of this course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of quality management systems against ISO 9001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021 -1, as applicable.
This course is IRCA-certified and accepted. Attendees who have successfully completed this course will fulfill the training requirements for certification as an IRCA QMS Auditor/ Lead Auditor.
Course Duration: 5 days (40 Hrs)
Prerequisite for course
We recommend that participants have prior knowledge of the following to maximize the course benefits:
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review and continuous improvement.
- The fundamental concepts and the eight quality management principles
- The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001 and the commonly used quality management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 9000
- Better understanding of Quality Management System
- ISO 9001 Audit Requirements for assessment / audit process
- Technical Audit Planning / Auditing Techniques
- Clients facing Audit.
- Preparation of Audit Report/ Corrective Action Process.
SYSMAC Course Benefits
- Needed skills to understand the requirements of ISO 9001 in the context of an QMS Audit
- Needed skills to review and approve the QMS audit objectives and carry out risk assessment and identify opportunity based on assessment based on the organization context.
- Application of ISO 9001 standard clauses appropriately in an audit situation
- Trained to undertake the role of an Extrenal auditor to plan – (Stage-1, stage 2, surveillance) conduct, report and follow up a QMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011.and ISO/IEC 17021-1